7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Recipient type of Notifications in Kaleo designer is changed when swtching the editor's display from "Source (Kaleo XML)" to "View". Steps to reproduce:
- Start a DXP bundle (from fp-58).
- Go to Control Panel -> Configuration -> Kaleo Designer and create a new one.
- From the 'View' display, add a new Task node.
- Configure for it a User Notification "not 1", with Recipient Type = Role (Site Owner) and save_._
- Switch to Source view to check the XML generated.
- Go to the 'View' tab again and check the new task node Settings (Notifications).
Expected result : notifications configuratios remains the same. Example of the original one:
Actual result : Recipient type of notifications has changed to 'Role Type'. The <role> and <role-id> attribute is lost in the XML: