Step to Reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > USers > Users and Organizations > Organizations
- Add a new Organization named: Organization1
- Add a sub organization of Organization1: sub-Organization1
- Add a new user named: User1
Please following exectly the same steps below
- Assign user to organization by toolbar
- Go into Organization1
- Click the Add icon to Assign User1 for Organization1
- Go into sub-Organization1
- Assert no user assigned for sub-Organization1
- Click the Add icon to Assign User1 for sub-Organization1
User1 is not checked and can be added to sub-Organization1
User1 is checked, seems as already assigned to sub-Organization1
We still can assign user to sub-Organization1 by the Action icon followed sub-Organization1
Tomcat 9.0.10 + MySQL 5.7. Portal master GIT ID: 8c57e447a561f42324a7fca2bcc0eba76e1290ca.
Not Reproducible on:
Tomcat 9.0.10 + MySQL 5.7. Portal 7.1.x GIT ID: e9ea30851a070c6d9cf9978dbd7ab1dcc28ee658.
Tomcat 8.0.53 + MySQL 5.6. Portal 7.0.x-private GIT ID: 8ee2bae3c735fae83cf7f03b8086bbfb82232879.
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.6. Portal CE 7.1.1 GA2.