Right now there is something wrong in the product menu when changing the site logo. The instance logo changes to site logo when the user navigates at site level. When the user navigates to control panel, the instance logo changes to the one defined at instance settings.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Site > Build > Pages
- Change logo for Public Pages from its configuration
- Now the logo you see at the instance and site in the product menu is the site logo.
- Navigate now to control panel, any place. Control Panel > Users > Users and organizations
- The logo at the instance level has now changed to the one defined at instance settings.
Site logo must be the same as instance logo only when the site logo is not defined by the user. It must use the instance logo by default.
Once both are defined, the instance logo must be taken from instance settings and site logo must be taken from pages configuration.