Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Web Services > JSON WS
JSONWS services with Locale is incorrectly being prepended
Steps to reproduce
1. Login to Liferay
2. Go to /api/jsonws
3. Search for "add-user" (It has Locale field).
4. Fill in the data to properly invoke. Example you can use:
5. Switch to curl example. Confirm that locale field looks like:
6. Execute the curl command in a terminal.
7. Exception is thrown
8. Remove the + and execute it again
9. User is created successfully
API with Locale field cannot be executed from /api/jsonws
API with Locale field can be executed successfully from /api/jsonws