Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
1. Set up a 7.0 with de-62 and add the following property to portal-ext.properties file then start it:
2. Make sure that in Control Panel --> Sites --> 3 dots beside the site and "Edit" --> Languages that the default language is English and the available languages are added.
3. Check the box beside "Define a custom default language and additional available languages for this site" and click on save.
4. Add a public page then select "Configure Page".
5. Go to the Friendly URL and add a friendly URL for a few language from the available ones.
For example, click the German flag and type in "neun", for Hungarian set it to "teszt", then save.
6. Add a language selector portlet to the page.
7. Select the German language from the portlet then hover over the page's link in the navigation menu with the mouse.
Actual Result: The URL is the default friendly URL and not the German one.
Expected Result: URL should be the selected language's friendly URL.
master @ 7558a309e0ec9529795464c185f8c04988becc5e
7.0.x @ 318114c79353fdcf44f4755e9031e0474c98d8bd