1. Download new Liferay SP8 bundle and patch it to liferay-fixpack-58.
2. Create a set of document files in the Liferay document and media and switch to either list or descriptive view from the top right.
3. Sort the documents based on a modified date in descending order (will work as expected)
4. Pick any file and click edit, do not make any changes to the file and do publish
5. The displayed modified date is changed, but the file is not sorted based on the newly modified date.
Expected Result: Sorting by Modified Date will sort by the newly modified date
Actual Result: Sorting by Modified Date does not sort the newly modified file correctly