Steps to Reproduce
- Log in as admin;
- Go to Structures tab and click on "Add";
- Designate a name to the structure and add a Date field to it;
- Save the structure;
- Click on the structure's options and choose Manage Templates;
- Add a template for the structure;
- Go back to the Web Content tab and click to add a new content based on the structure you've just created;
- Fill the mandatory fields and mark the checkbox to disable the date field;
- Publish the content;
- Go back to edit that content.
Checkbox should be marked.
Checkbox is not marked.