Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Workflow > My Workflow Tasks
Using the "View in Context" link under My Workflow Tasks for a pending article (with a configured display page) does not work if there are no approved versions of that article.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a new page, and add an Asset Publisher to it
- Configure the Asset Publisher, and under "Display Settings," set the Asset Publisher as the default Asset Publisher for the page, and save
- Navigate to Configuration -> Workflow for the site
- For Web Content, set the default Workflow to Single Approver and save
- Create a new Web Content article, while setting the display page for it to the page created in step 1 before submitting for publication
- Navigate to My Workflow Tasks (under user options) -> Assigned to My Role -> the task for the pending article
- Click on the eye icon to preview the article, then click the link to "View in Context"
Expected result: a page loads with the Asset Publisher and the pending content displayed in it
Actual result: an error is shown that reads: "The requested resource could not be found.