Error page is displayed when viewing assets in context.
- Start portal with an empty database and sign in
- Liferay > Configuration > Workflow
- Add "Single Approver" workflow for an asset like Blogs or Wiki
- Liferay > Content > Blogs
- Submit a Blog for publication
- Test > My Account > Notifications
- Click the notification link
- Click the "View" Eye Icon
- Click "View in Context"
Either the link is not visible or the asset is displayed.
Error page is displayed.
I think the best behavior would be that the link is not displayed since the asset does not really have a context to be viewed in - which is what's causing the error page.
I've only tested this with Blogs and Wiki but it's likely other assets have the same issue.