Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content > Web Content and click on options menu at the top right corner of the page to access Structures;
- Create a new Structure with a Text, Radio and Select fields;
- Go to the options menu for that Structure and click on Manage Templates;
- Create a Template for that Structure;
- Go to Control Panel > Sites > Sites and click to edit the Site you're in;
- Click on the Languages tab, change the default language and save;
- Go back to Web Content's main page and click to add a new Web Content based on the Structure you've just created;
- Assert that the default language shown is the Site's new default language;
- Fill Title, Summary, Text, Radio and Select fields;
- Add a translation for the Site's previous default language.
All fields' values are copied over to the new translation except for Radio and Select.
All fields' values are copied over to the new translation.