Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: ~[Archived] WCM
1. Create "Structure," a web content structure (field shouldn't be important, I use a page link).
2. Create a page "Test Page" and add an asset publisher to that page.
3. Configure the asset publisher. Source > Web Content Article > Structure should be set to the structure from step #1. Asset Link Behavior > View in Context, Number of Items to Display > 1, check that "Set as the Default Asset Publisher for the Page" is selected.
4. Web Content > Structures > Kebab Menu > Edit Default Values
5. Set the Display Page section to option #2: Use a specific display page for the web content. Select "Test Page" as the page. Save this setting.
6. Create a new web content using your structure. Scroll to "Display Page"
Expected Result: Display page selected should be the section option, set to "Test Page".
Actual Result: Display page selected is option #1: "Use Default Display Page".
71x - 893b5369983c68aa2e3fefdad477d2418d9b57db
Master - 1434fc59f69778ab2ed3aae0bf61e6c6e58aaae7