Customer expects a certain date format for different locales, but it is not taking effect.
In certain locales, the page source shows:
The date should show periods between numbers , but it shows slashes.
The customer showed this page source to me on his vanilla bundle, but I did not see it in mine. Regardless, the date is showing as slashes instead of periods.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a new site called CEMEX Germany.
2. Configure the site to have German as default language.
3. Create a new page called Form.
4. Add the Form portlet to the page.
5. Go to the Content -> Forms portlet for the CEMEX Germany site and create a form with just a date field.
6. Configure the Form portlet to display the form with date field.
7. To make sure that German locale is applied, add "de" to URL so URL looks like this: http://localhost:8080/de/web/cemex-germany/form
8. Click on the date field and select a date.
Should see a date with periods separating day from month from year. E.g., 22.11.2018
We see a date with slashes like this: 22/11/2018