Affects Version/s: None
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:Workflow_7.2_04, Workflow_7.2_05, Workflow_7.2_06, Workflow_7.2_07, Workflow_7.2_08, Workflow_7.2_09, Workflow_7.2_10
As a process owner, I want to able to search and order the list of reports for all running processes, so I can find the process I'm looking for.
- The dataset display should show all published and not published process definitions;
- The table should have the following columns: Process Name, Overdue, On Time and Total Pending;
- The data displayed under Overdue, On Time and Total Pending should bring numbers only (as specified on Figma mockup);
- Allow to order the table items by clicking on the table header titles (see Lexicon guidelines to implement that);
- Users should be able to click on the process name and be directed to the process report page;
- The search bar should only consider the most recent workflow version name;
- When there are no results for search terms, the table should display the specific empty state;
- The Results Bar should show the search terms (see Lexicon guidelines to implement that);
- If there are no reports available, the page should display the specific empty state (as specified on Figma mockup);
- The table entries should be ordered by Overdue, from biggest to the smaller value, by default;
- Once an order option is made by the user, this definition should be saved by the system during the user stay in the Metrics context, even when the user makes a search query, reloads the page.
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.
Design Deliverable (Review the Workflow page on Figma)