From the updates in https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-88003, the segment name no longer allows for localization. We will need to create an input localization component for the segment name.
Variables involve in localisable segment titles:
- map localised title (the data)
- criteria default language
- current user language.
The criteria default language is defined on the criteria creation based on the site default language.
On the criteria editor:
- The criteria default language must be tagged as such in the language selection dropdown.
- The list of available languages in the language dropdown matches the list of available languages for the site.
- The site default language is required in order to create a segment.
- Saving without filling the value for the **site default language makes the input report the error, gathers the focus and switches the selected language to the site default one.
- Selecting a language in the dropdown allows you to view and/or edit the value related to language via the following input text.
- Input title values can only be changed in edit mode
On the list of segments:
- The title shown in the segments list shows the value for the current user language, or the value for the criteria default language.