A user can not use the filter [Filter and Order], on [My Submissions] tasks, even when a user has issues Pending.
- A public WIKI page (Navigate to Product Menu > Site Administration > Build > Pages) should be created;
- A WIKI's Widgets should be added in Wiki Page;
- A non-admin user should be assigned to work on this Wiki.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login as non-admin (who was associated on Wiki page);
- Go to Site > Wiki Page;
- Click to add a new page on "Add Child Page";
- Write on Title: Teste001 and then [Submit for Publication];
- Go to Control Panel > My Account > My Submissions;
- Go to [Filter and Order] > choose any option (All, or Pending, or Completed, or Last Activity Date, or End Date);
A previous list should be filtered or ordered.
To the user, [My Submissions is temporarily unavailable.] is a message showed; to the system, a nullPointerException on BaseWorkflow is broken.
A stack trace is annexed: "2018_12_20 18_46_40 ERROR". Look for "at com.liferay.portal.workflow.web.internal.portlet.BaseWorkflowPortlet.doDispatch(BaseWorkflowPortlet.java:122)"
commit a0cfab7e8dd4395dedb90518f2f3ac5d52f29e46 (HEAD -> master-private, upstream/master-private)