Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
Searching with keywords in Site Role Selection does not work.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start up Liferay
2. Create a new user (Test 1)
3. Create 5 sites with similar names (Site 1 - Site 5).
4. Create 5 sites with completely unique names.
5. Assign the created user (Test 1) to all 10 sites as as member.
6. Go to Users > Users and Organizations > Edit the new user (Test 1)
9. Go to Roles, then click "Select" button to launch the site role selector popup
10. Observe the list of sites that the user has membership to are shown in the popup
11. Execute a keyword search in the same popup and observe the search result
Search should be filtering as expected
Search returns all sites, no matter what keyword search was executed
Branch: Reproduced (ee580ec83afd6e2736cea2b945c680b5322dfaf2)
Master: Reproduced (1434fc59f69778ab2ed3aae0bf61e6c6e58aaae7)