Type: Feature Request
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists > Display
When displaying the DDL portlet in Spreadsheet mode, 10 rows are displayed by default.
You can add a row, but there is no way to delete the added row.
Because blank rows remain displayed in large numbers, it makes the browsing experience inconvenient.
Steps to reproduce
- Navigate to Content > Dynamic Data Lists
- Click on Manage Data Definitions and add 1 definition with 1 text field only
- Create a DDL with the definition created in step 2 and Save
- Add a DDL portlet to a page
- Configure it to show the saved DDL and in Spreadsheet mode
- By default, it shows 10 rows, as described in https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPP-21893?focusedCommentId=828873#comment-828873
- Add 50 new row
- Try to remove rows
Not possible to remove empty rows, UI provides a difficult experience.
It is possible to remove empty rows down to the specified 10 rows.