Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Frontend Infrastructure
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a bundle of Liferay
2. Add following property in portal-ext.properties file so that the anchor can be added by generating portlet url:
3. Log in as admin
4. Add any portlet to the top of the page and an RSS Publisher portlet to bottom of page
5. Go to Configuration menu of the RSS Publisher portlet
6. Click Manage Display Templates for DXP
7. Click Add to add a new template
8. In the content, add
and Save the template
9. Open configuration again to access the new template and set it as display template
10. Under Feeds section, create a test feed, set http://localhost:8080 as URL and Save it Click on the "test" link in RSS Publisher portlet
Expected behavior: Clicking the test link jumps the page to the RSS portlet.
Actual behavior: The page reloads, and will not scroll to the position of RSS Publisher portlet.
- The generated url contains the correct portlet anchor, but it has a "&" character before the "#", so this anchor will not work.
- This only occurs on the first click. Every following click will work until parameters are lost from the URL
Also tested on:
7.0x @4503abea729829dfa1efae68c0c3cecde0775f7e -> Same behavior
Master @d5a562682b4f68fdb4464c30006710553315d4df ->
- "&" is not in the link any more, however, clicking "test" still navigates to the top of the page