Steps to Reproduce
- Run the server;
- Go to Control Panel > Users > Roles and click on the "Site Roles" tab;
- Create more than 20 site roles;
- Go to Control Panel > Users > User Groups;
- Create a user group;
- Go to the site menu and navigate to Members > Site Memberships and click on the "User Groups" tab;
- Assign the user group you've just created to the site;
- On user group options, click on "Assign Site Roles";
- Select a few site roles that you see on the first page and click on "Done";
- Again, click on "Assign Site Roles" option;
- Click on page 2, select a new role on that page.
The count of selected site roles matches the selected site roles only on the current page.
The count of selected site roles should be the sum of all selected site roles across all pages.