Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create one Basic Web Content;
- Add a Structure with one Web Content field and, following that, a related Template;
- Create another Web Content, this time based on the Structure you've just created;
- Assign the first Web Content to the Web Content field and then publish;
- Move the first one to Recycle Bin and then empty the bin;
- Go back and choose to edit the second Web Content;
- Go straight to the Publish action.
The message "Your request failed to complete" appears on top of the page.
It's clear that the Web Content field has a reference to a lost Web Content because of the Clear button that appears but there's no title been displayed.