Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
0. Default site language is English.
1. Create a structure and its template in default language English, including Text Box, Radio, Select, and
2. Create a web content using this structure, default language of the web content is English.
3. Add a translation language like Spanish before typing anything into the English language page.
4. Fill out the Title, Summary, Text Box, Radio, Select, and
Boolean in Spanish language page.
5. Click the Default Language button "English".
Expected Result: Fields are not copied over to the English page.
Actual Result: Only the Title, Summary, and Text Box is copied over to English page; Radio, Select, and
Boolean are not copied over to English page.
The Boolean issue is being separated out into a different ticket.
Additional issue with Boolean field:
Steps to Reproduce: Default site language is English. Create a structure in default language English, including Text Box, Radio, Select, and Boolean. Add Spanish field translations to the Structure Create a web content using this structure, default language of the web content is English. Fill out each field with non-default values, including checking the Boolean Add Spanish Translation Language Expected Result: All fields' current values are copied into the Spanish translation.