Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Component/s: Sites Management
Pages can be configured to include a target attribute in the advanced section of configuration.
The attribute is respected when a user clicks on the page using the navigation menu, but is ignored when a user clicks on the page using the control panel menu.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Startup Liferay DXP (7.0.x)
2. Create new page of the Link to URL type
3. In page configurations > Advanced > Target field : _blank > save
URL field : http://www.google.com > save
4. Click on created page through navigation menu. Confirm that page opens in a new tab.
5. Click on created page through control panel menu.
The page would open a link in a new tab
User is lead to google.com in the current tab
Branch: yes, 4503abea729829dfa1efae68c0c3cecde0775f7e