Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Staging > Export/Import
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Control Panel > Sites > Sites. Create a Site1.
- Do the following within Site1:
- Go to Content > Documents and Media. Create/upload a Basic Document.
- Go to Content > Web Content. Select the Structures tab and create a structure with a Documents and Media field.
- Select the Templates tab (within Web Content) and a create template. Under the Details section, select the Structure created in the previous step.
- Select the Web Content tab and create a web content using the Structure created in step 2.2. In the Documents and Media field, select the document added in step 2.1.
- Go to Publishing > Export. Leave the default values, export the site, and download the resulting LAR file.
- Go to Control Panel > Sites > Sites. Delete Site1.
- Create a new Site2.
- Do the following within Site2:
- Go to Publishing > Import. Select the LAR to import and click Continue. In the Update Data section, select the "Copy as New" strategy and then click Import.
- Go to Content > Web Content. Select the imported web content.
Expected Result: The Documents and Media field in the imported Web Content contains the name of the document linked in Step 2.4.
Actual Result: The Documents and Media field in the imported Web Content is empty.
The following output to the console is visible for 7.1.x.