Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Collaboration
When upgrading from 6.2 to master and 7.1, UpgradeAssetEntryAssetCategoryRel does not run. As a note,
LPS-85783 attempted to address part of the problem with this upgrade not running, by related assets and categories again, but I do not believe it is the right approach as the upgrade itself still does not run.
Steps to Reproduce
- Start Liferay 6.2.10 SP20
- Go to Content > Categories
- Create a category "test"
- Create a web content and add the "test" category to it"
- Shutdown and upgrade to master
- Start the portal, once start up is complete and before navigating around check database
- Look at the AssetEntryAssetCategoryRel table in the database.
AssetEntryAssetCategoryRel table would be populated.
AssetEntryAssetCategoryRel is not populated.