Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Adaptive Media
- Install Adaptive Media if needed
- Add an image to the Document Library
- Add a new structure for web content with an image field
- Create an associated template showing the image (EDIT: uncheck the box "Cacheable" in the section "Details" for 7.1.x and 7.0.x).
- Create a new web content with structure above and selected the uploaded image
- In a page, add web content display to show the web content
- Using the Developer Tools in you browser, toggle the device toolbar and modify the width of the page to "invoke" the adapted images (Preview and Thumbnail, by default)
Expected: The same image is shown at different sizes and resolutions. In the network tab of the Developer Tools one can see 3 images are loaded, of the form:
- For that site, go to Content > Documents and Media, edit the document and upload a different image
- Go to the page where the web content is displayed and modify the width in the same way as before
Expected: The new image is shown for all widths
Observed: The new image is displayed at normal width (desktop), but the for smaller widths the previous image is shown. The "Preview" and "Thumbnail" images are obtained from cache.