Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Master
Component/s: ~ [Archived] Collaboration
Sprint:Col | Sprint 4 | Nov19 - Nov30, Col | Sprint 5 | Dec3 - Dec14, Col | Sprint 6 | Dec17 - Jan18, Col | Sprint 7 | Jan22 - Feb1, Col | Sprint 8 | Feb4 - Feb15, Col | Sprint 9 | Feb18 - Mar5, Col | Sprint10 | Mar6 - Mar15, Col | Sprint11 | Mar19 - Mar28, Col | Sprint 12 | Apr1 - Apr5
Git Pull Request:
Improve the user experience using the category selector. We would like to align the experience of the use of adding categories with the bulk edit for Documents and Media.
We have discussed several options to improve the general user experience of adding a category. However due to the deadline for 7.2 we've decided that many of the proposals would need a significant effort and time to be completed.
So we have decided just to adjust the current styles for 7.2 and we will reopen the redesign of the component for 7.3 if is necessary.
- Apply new styles for Category Selector
- Remove the first node called "Vocabularies"
- Remove the site information in brackets within the vocabulary selected
Please folllow the design and styles for this story in Figma
- Add white background for the management toolbar
- Apply the new card item styles
- Add category icon to all the category items
- Add vocabulary icon to the vocabulary item (the main node)