Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.1.10 DXP GA1, 7.1.X, Master
The Search panel is not functioning in any version of Liferay above 7.0.x. (I've tested 7.1.x, master, 7.1.x-private, master-private, 7.1 GA 1, 7.1 DXP 1). Inputting text does not filter the results and also produces no errors.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create five structures named test: test 1, test 2, ..., test 5
- Create a Basic Web Content
- Click Related Assets > Select
- A list of structures is displayed, including test 1, test 2, ..., test 5
- In the search box at the top, enter "test" to show only structures containing "test" in the name
Actual Result: The search function is not working. It won't return any result and all of the structures names still show in the list. See attached screenshot.
Expected Result: Only structures with "test" in the name show up in the list.
Alternate Steps to Reproduce:
- Set search.container.page.iterator.max.pages=15 in portal-ext.properties and start Liferay.
- Add an Asset Publisher to any page.
- Under Configuration > Display Settings, set "Number of items to display" to 3 and "Pagination Type" to "Regular."
- Upload at least 50 documents to the site's documents and media (enough so that there will be 17+ pages in the Asset Publisher)
- In the Asset Publisher, open the page navigation drop-down menu.
- Search for "5"
Actual Result: The search function is not working. It won't return any result and all of the pages still show in the list.
Expected Result: Only pages with "5" in the name show up in the list.