When searching for pages in an Asset Publisher's pagination menu that fall outside of the number of pages set to display by search.container.page.iterator.max.pages, no results are returned. This makes navigation to specific pages when there are many pages of results difficult.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set search.container.page.iterator.max.pages=15 in portal-ext.properties and start Liferay.
2. Add an Asset Publisher to any page.
3. Under Configuration > Display Settings, set "Number of items to display" to 3 and "Pagination Type" to "Regular."
4. Upload at least 50 documents to the site's documents and media (enough so that there will be 17+ pages in the Asset Publisher)
5. In the Asset Publisher, open the page navigation drop-down menu.
6. Note that only pages 1-16 are displayed. This is expected due to step 1.
7. Search for "17" to find the 17th page.
Page 17 should show in the search result.
Page 17 does not show in the search result.
Issue reproudecd in branch.
Issue not reproduced in 71x; in 71x the search within the Asset Publisher's page selection menu does not work at all. This issue is being addressed in
Issue not reproduced in master; in master the search within the Asset Publisher's page selection menu does not work at all. This issue is being addressed in