- Add field on the page/stage by dragging and dropping it.
- Field name should start with its field type as field label and field name, as default behaviour, must import the field label.
- Field name (field id) must comes from the field label, but as "camelCase".
- It can be populated just manually
- Field is switchable - Check the linked issue "-
- Follow the same behaviour we currently have on Alloy component.
- It should have at least one row and one column as option
- it should start one row and one column as options
- these first option must contais the placeholder "Option"
- Whenever users interact with the last empty option - does not matter its position on option list - another blank option must be available on the end of the list.
- the last option (the empty one) mustn't have the icon "X" to be removed
- Show Label must be active by default
Definition of Done:
- ( ) All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- ( ) Related tests created and passed successfully;
- ( ) Verify if the test labels were added;
- ( ) Code with peer review completed;
- ( ) Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- ( ) No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- ( ) Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary).