Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 7.2.10 DXP GA1
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:Workflow_7.2_07, Workflow_7.2_09, Workflow_7.2_10, Workflow_7.2_11
- When there are no SLAs defined, the table should display the specific empty state;
- The actions available on dropdown menu are "Edit" and "Delete";
- All field validations should occurs on the fly, while the user fills in the form. It doesn't require the user to fill in the entire form or the form to be submitted to see it;
- When an SLA is saved or updated, all instances in progress should recalculate time to reflect the duration time established:
- A dismissible alert component should be embedded at the SLA dataset display. This alert will remain on the page until the user closes or leaves the page;
- It doesn’t recalculate time for completed instances;
- The table should have the following columns:
- SLA Name;
- For the management bar, it should have only the add button (no check box and search fields will be considered for this story).
Disclaimer: The mockups are not up to date with all the acceptance criteria established in this description.
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.
Design Deliverable (See mockup page on Figma)