Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Duplicated Numerical Fields are permitting alphabetical characters on Forms Preview.
This behavior only occurs if the duplicate numerical field is linked to a Rule.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new Form
2. Add a Numeric Field to the Form (Label: Original Numbers)
4. Create another numeric Field and make the label different (Label: Duplicate Numbers)
6. In the form, go to the Rules tab, then add a new Rule:
7. Save the Rules, then Save the Form once more
8. Preview the Form
9. Type "1234" to the first field and notice the second (duplicated) field will appear (note: the first field will not take alphabetical characters)
10. Once the duplicate field appears, add the same alphanumeric text ("abc1234")
The duplicated Numerical Field should only take numbers
The duplicated Numerical Field is taking in alphabetical texts instead of disallowing non-numeric characters.
DXP 7.1 + Fixpack DXP-6
7.1.X Commit: 18d72bd7057de1b97995e822c4db643b5c609fe1
Master Commit: 413d61f158d682e42378f27dee52ad38d8c16297