Affects Version/s: Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Assets
- Enable Auto Tagging and set max number of tags to 5
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings > Asset Auto Tagging
Note: The max number of tags is the same as the set value in Systems Settings
- Set Max number of Tags to 100
The system does not save the change and should inform the user that the change cannot be saved because max number of tags at the instance level cannot be greater than the max number of tags at the portal level.
The system does not save the greater value and restores max number to what is allowed in System Settings.
- The system restores the number to 0 when alpha text is saved.
Success message appears.
- Success message also appears (and the value is saved) when adding a negative number