Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new Site Template
2. Create a Widget Page Template for that Site Template
3. Create a Page from the Widget Page Template within the Site Template
4. Create a new Site based off this Site Template
5. Delete the newly created site
Expected Result: The site should be removed
Actual Result: The Site remains and you receive "Error: Your request failed to complete."
In Master after
LPS-89154 the above steps will complete successfully. However, the behavior is now changing to disallow adding Widget Page Templates within a Site Template. To test the new behavior you can assert that Widget Page Templates cannot be added within a Site Template and that any previously created Widget Page Templates within a Site Template have now been migrated to the Global scope.