Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
QA Test Score:3
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Site > Content > Documents and Media > Metadata Sets
- Click on Add icon to add a new metadata set
- Name the metadata set such as "Meta data- all fields"
- You can add different metadata fields by drag and dropping them to the builder. Save.
- On the Metadata Set page, check box for the "Meta data -all fields",
- Click kebab, Select copy
- Rename "Metadata- all fields- cpy2". Check boxes. Click copy.
Expected Result: Should see the new copy appear on list as "Metadata- all fields- cpy2".
Actual Result: Display pop-up in green shows on the bottom page "Success. Your request completed successfully." Although, the new copy does not reproduce on the metadata sets list, not found.
Reproduced on Environment:
Alpine Linux 3.8.1+Tomcat 9.0.10+MySQL5.7
Master Git Id: 413d61f158d682e42378f27dee52ad38d8c16297