Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Asset Publisher widget
When applying a custom AssetRendererFactory class, which does not call the setPortletId in the constructor, you can observe the Display Settings are missing when configuring the Asset Publisher.
See stackTrace.txt for Errors thrown in log
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Startup Liferay DXP 7.1 patched with dxp-6
2) Create a Web Content and display it using Asset Publisher on a Page
3) Go into Asset Publisher Configuration and click Display Settings
4) Observe there are settings
5) Deploy test.asset-1.0.0.jar (this file can be found on the accompanying LPP ticket)
6) Repeat step 3
Expected Result: Display Settings still show
Actual Result: There are no settings existing under Display Settings
Branch: Reproduced. 18d72bd7057de1b97995e822c4db643b5c609fe1
Master: Unable to test with the attached jar due to dependency errors. However, looking at the area where the fix would be placed, the code is identical, so the issue should also occur in master.