Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: WCM > Web Content Administration
1. Set up Liferay.
2. Go to Control Panel->Configuration->System Settings->Web Content->Virtual Instance Scope->Web Content.
3. Confirm the following 22 characters are blacklisted by default (separated by |):
4. Go to Content->Web Content
5. Try to create a folder with any of the blacklisted characters EXCEPT for the following three:
6. Confirm that the following two error messages appear:
7. Try to create a folder with any of the earlier three characters:
Actual Result: The folder is created successfully.
Expected Result: The error messages from Step #6 should appear.
Reproducible in Master @ 2109262d8f92846617e9c8be744ccea10195006f
Reproducible in 71x @ 7d6d3f500f0588203e74eabefe8cd396b13eaaa7