Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to -> Control Panel -> Users -> Users and Organizations.
- Add a user named admin.
- Go to -> Control Panel -> Users -> Password Policies.
- Click kebab button -> edit.
- Under Password Changes, disable Change Required, click Save.
- Open browser 2 and log in with admin.
- In browser 1, Go to -> Control Panel -> Users -> Users and Organizations, click edit near admin.
- Under Password tab, change password to another, and enable Require Password Reset.
- Under Roles tab, select Administrator for admin.
- Save admin, and refresh browser 2.
Admin should log out.
Admin does not log out, instead, change password page shows up, if you change roles in browser 1 and refresh browser 2, change password page shows again.