Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Pages > Page Administration
- Go to the site Liferay.
- Create a page of type "Page Set" and call it "pageset01".
- Create a child of "pageset01" of type "Widget" and call it "page01".
- Add some portlets to "page01".
- Log out.
- In the browser go to url: http://localhost:8080/web/guest/pageset01
Expected: The content of the page is that of "page01" and the url has change to that of "page01".
Observed: The content of the page is that of "page01" but the url has remained that of "pageset01" instead of that of "page01".
- Inspect view the page source and look for link tags with attribute rel with value canonical or alternate:
Expected: The values of href are of the form http://localhost:8080/$locale/web/guest/page01
Observed: The values of href are of the form http://localhost:8080/$locale/