Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:Forms_7.2_14, Forms_7.2_17, Forms: Design Sprint 1, Forms_7.2_15, Forms_7.2_16
When selecting to Create List From Data Provider, "Choose an Output Parameter" option is not being loaded correctly. (it is only loaded after switching between "Manually" and "From Data Provider". After switching, "Choose an Output Parameter" is being automatically filled.
Steps to Reproduce
- Liferay > Content > Forms;
- Click on kebab menu and add a data provider (e. g. countries of the world)
- Go back to forms and Add a form;
- Add a Select from list field;
- On "Create List" select "From data Provider";
- On "Choose a Data Provider", select countries of the world, that you added previously
- Notice that "Choose an Output Parameter" only shows "Choose an option";
- On "Create List" switch "From data Provider" to "Manually", then switch back to "From data Provider";
- Notice that now "Choose an Output Parameter" is automatically loaded (Country name).
User can not choose an an Output Parameter, unless he/she switch Create List option to "Manually" and switch back to "From data Provider".
Output parameter should be loaded in first place.
Test Environment: http://192.168.111.84:32768/