Steps to Reproduce
1. add a web content structure with a "web content" field called "journalReference"
2. Create a Web Content template associated with this structure like this :
3. Add a basic web content called (A)
4. Add a new article (B) using the structure created in step 1 and set the "journalReference" field with web content A
5. Add a basic web content called (C)
6. Add the article B to a page
7. Add the article C under article B on the same page
8. Clear content cached across the cluster in "server administrator" panel
9. Refresh the page
article A and C appear once each in the page
article A appears twice in the page and article B doesn't appear.
Refresh the page to resolve the problem
In JournalContentPortlet.doView the value of articleId is different from journalContentDisplayContext.getArticle.getArticleId().
The attribute JournalContentWebKeys.JOURNAL_CONTENT_DISPLAY_CONTEXT seems shared between portlet instances.
liferay_ui["asset-display"] cannot be used before the journal content portlet.