Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: Knowledge Base widget
When a User that has created a Knowledge Base Article in a Site is deleted, the Site will not delete and throws the following error:
Reproducible in Master, 7.1, and 7.0
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start up a clean bundle.
2. As admin, create a user.
3. Grant the user Administrator role.
4. Still as admin, create a new site (no pages)
5. Sign in as the new user.
6. Navigate to the new site and go to Content > Knowledge Base > Add a new Base article with any title and content. Save.
7. Sign out and then sign in as the first Admin user. Go to Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations.
8. Deactivate and then Delete the new user.
9. Go to Control Panel > Sites
10. Try to deactivate the new site and observe the following error:
Expected Result: Site deletes.
Actual Result: The following error occurs.