Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a site and a page.
- Enable local staging with default configurations (Blogs is not staged by default).
- Add Blogs Widget to the page.
- Publish to Live.
- Go to Site Administration > Content > Blogs.
- Add a new blog blog1.
- Assert that blog1 doesn't display in Blogs Widget of Staging site, but displays in Live site.
- Go to Staging site, add blog2 via Blogs Widget.
- Go to Live site, check the Blogs Widget.
Blog2 should display in Live site immediately same as blog1.
Blog1 displays in Live site, but doesn't display in Staging site, and in Staging site, there is no warning message in Blogs Widget.
Blog2 doesn't display in Live site, only blog1 displays, need to click Publish to Live.
Same issue also affects Message Boards and Document Media.