After updating the form (i.e. change the label of a field), its form rules are not updated to reflect the changes
**Steps to Reproduce
- Start up Liferay DXP 7.1 + DXP-6
- Go into Liferay DXP (Site) > Content > Forms
- Create a new form with the following content:
- Add a Single Selection - Title it "A", with two selections "Radio 1" and "Radio 2"
- Underneath it, add a Select From List - Title it "B", with some manual data (arbitrary)
- Click Publish Form
- Go to the Rules tab and create a rule with the following content:
- If "A" - "Is equal to" - "Value" - "Radio 1"
- Do "Show" - "B"
- Save the Rule
- Click the Builder Tab again, and modify the "Radio 1" option from "Radio1" to "Radio 3"
- Go back to the Rules tab and notice the rule shows "radio1", then edit the Rule to look at the value
Notice how the Rules Builder shows "radio1" which is the actual "field name" that was adopted from the original "Radio 1" label. However, when we try to edit the field, notice how the last field shows "Choose an Option"
Add the ability to dynamically update the form rules based on the form field changes.