If you create a fragment with "lfr-widget-asset-list" tag (so trying to display an asset publisher in a fragment) then, if you try to use that fragment in a Content Page, the configuration that you try to store is not saved.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Build > Page Fragments
- Create one Fragment with the following code: <div class="fragment_115747"><lfr-widget-asset-list></lfr-widget-asset-list></div> (the name of the class in the div does not matter)
- Save it
- Go to Build > Pages and add one new Page as Content Page. Give it a name
- Add that Fragment to the Page and assert that you see an Asset Publisher with all assets of the site.
- Try to configure anything with the Configure button (corner in top right of the widget) and press Save on the Configuration Window
The configuration is stored and you see the assets that you've configured
Once you press Save a red message appears with the following text "Error:Your request failed to complete.". Nothing additional in log window.
NOTE: can't be reproduced in Master as fragments have changed a lot. Is only 7.1.