Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP71, 7.0.X, 7.1.2 CE GA3, 7.1.10 DXP FP6, 7.1.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: WCM > Sites Management
Last Working Version:
QA Test Score:3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start up Liferay 7.2 CE, Master.
2. Go to Control Panel > users> add new users.
3. Go to Control Panel > Configuration> Server Administration> mail. Add gmail alias.
4. Go to Control Panel > Sites. Add new site. In Membership Options > Membership Type, select Restricted. Save.
5. Log out of Test Admin Liferay.
6. Open new liferay portal. Sign in using new user. Go to My Dashboard> Available Sites. Selected Restricted to join. New membership requested.
7. Log out of new user portal. Log back into Admin Test portal.
8. Go to Admin Test portal> Notifications > Requests List. Notification for new membership request should display.
Notification for new membership request should display on Admin Test portal website > Notifications> Requests list.
Notification for new membership request should display on Admin Test portal website > Notifications> Requests list. Administrator only received a gmail email notification but did not receive a website notification.
Alpine Linux 3.8.1+Tomcat 9.0.10+MySQL5.7
GIt ID: 8455951cb0e9e426009be0504740fa2e8548810f