Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, Master
Component/s: WCM > Navigation
Steps to reproduce
- Add 3 public pages to the default Liferay site (1, 2, 3)
- Add child pages to 1 (1.1, 1.2) and for 3 (3.1, 3.2)
- Create a new Blank Site (s1) and select Liferay site as parent site
- Create 3 public pages on s1 (a, b, c)
- Create child pages for 'b' (b.a, b.b)
- Click on the three dots for the Public pages for s1 and select Configure
- On the Advanced tab select the Advanced section and check the Merge Liferay public pages checkbox then Save it
- Navigate to one of the s1's pages
Expected behaviour: All public pages displayed from both sites in their correct place in the navigation further more their child pages are attached to them as drop down menus.
Actual behaviour: The child pages are linked to the wrong parent pages and some of them are missing.