Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.1.1 CE GA2, 7.1.2 CE GA3, 7.1.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Staging > Resource Importer
Steps to reproduce issue:
- Run portal using bundle 7.1.1 CE GA2
- Create Liferay 7.1 Theme using Blade CLI Gradle wrapper in Liferay Workspace
- Setup Resources Importer for theme:
- Include an image inside document_library/documents to perform import (Image.png)
- Create a structure that accepts the Image field (see example below)
- Create a corresponding template for this image
- Create a corresponding web content article for this structure and template. This can be performed by viewing the source of a manually created web content.
- Create a sitemap.json with this article
- Build the theme, making sure to have the resources importer developer mode enabled
- Deploy the theme to bundle
- Preview Site Template and see that there is no Image visible.
- Create Site from Site Template
Expected result: Using resources importer, the homepage should have the image available.
Actual result: Image is not available on the homepage. Image is referenced upon viewing the web content's field for the image. However, trying to publish this web content results in an error (see gif). They have to be re-selected in order to be visible.
Relevent article from community: https://community.liferay.com/en_GB/forums/-/message_boards/message/111978556
Error from publishing faulty image references