Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, Master
- Start up Liferay
- Go into Liferay DXP (Site) > Content > Forms
- Create a new form with the following content:
- Add a Single Selection - Title it "A", with two selections labeled "radio 1" and "radio 2"
- Underneath it, add a Select From List - Title it "B", with some manual data (arbitrary)
- Go to the Rules tab and create a rule with the following content:
- If "A" - "Is equal to" - "Value" - "Radio 1"
- Do "Show" - "B"
- Save the Rule
- Go back to the Rules tab
The rule summary will show "If Field A is equal to Value radio 1 Show B"
The rule summary will show "If Field A is equal to Value radio1 Show B" (notice that now there's no space between "radio" and "1"). The field name is being shown instead of the field label, which is inconsistent with the behavior of other fields.