Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: WCM > Sites Management > Pages Administration
Steps to Reproduce:
- Startup Liferay
- Create a new Site
- Goto Publishing > Staging
- Enable local live staging and page versioning for Public and Private Pages and Save
- Goto Build > Pages and click on the '+' for New Public Page
- Click "Link to URL", enter a name and save.
The page would be created.
The page is not created and a blank error appears on the screen but not log errors or console errors appear.
- Before creating "Link to URL" page, create a Widget Page
- After the page is created you'll be navigated to Build > Pages
- The directory will be "Pages > Public Pages > [Your widget page name]", click on Public Pages
- Now click on the '+' for New Public Page and create a "Link to URL" page
Note: This was working in master at ce53bae26ad861555225b69c2744929e5849fd67 but by
e5f49f1432818edc4964092339adfaaa961de41d it was no longer working.
Master: yes, e5f49f1432818edc4964092339adfaaa961de41d