Steps to reproduce:
- Activate default Single Approver Workflow on a Web content folder
- Create a page and place an asset publisher on it. Set it as default Asset publisher for that page.
- Create a web content in the folder, set its display page to the page created in step 2, submit it for publication
- Approve the content (From My Workflow Tasks or the received notification)
- Edit the web content, make some small modification to its content (body)
- Submit the content for publication again
- Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Submissions or the Notification List page.
- Verify there are two entries, one for approved 1.0 entry and another for the 1.1 entry submitted for review
- Click on the 1.1 entry
- Click on the eye icon (preview)
- Click on the "View in context >>" link
Result: The article is shown in its context (the display page), but with the content of the previous (approved) version
Expected: It should be shown with the submitted modifications (just like everywhere else in the workflow task)